Monday, June 6, 2011

Monkeys monkeys everywhere

Yesterday (Sunday) was an incredibly lazy day on my part.  Besides venturing out for a quick walk to the market to get some toilet paper, I pretty much did a whole lot of nothing.  I guess that's not entirely true, I did do a lot of research on water sanitation and GI diseases for my project and am more motivated than ever to get started on this beast of a project.

I would say the biggest event yesterday for our crew was the random monkey invasion of early afternoon.  I strongly suggest you check out my classmate Eprise's blog post about this, as it is absolutely hilarious and offers a great perspective on the chaotic situation:  http://roamingsocialworker.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/monkeys/

Thank you, Sonia, for maintaining your composure long enough during this situation to take a picture of the perpetrator! 

That's about it for our lazy Sunday!  Today (Monday) it's back to the grind, as we have another site visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment