Friday, July 15, 2011

Beach views and lime juice. Good day.

As I'm trying to spend a good chunk of the day working on our paper that's due Monday, I thought I'd just throw up a few pictures of the views in Alleppey at the homestay we're at. After departing from the houseboat after a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and fresh fruit, our driver brought us to check out the Arabian Sea before we could check in at our next place.

Riding the ferry to school and work often requires umbrellas during the monsoon season!

Arabian Sea

Celebratory jump from Leslie, myself, and Megan in honor of the near conclusion of our projects!

Current view from Megan and my bungalow. The Arabian Sea is literally on the other side of the stones -  15 yards away!

Our private beach! :)

Pathway along the sea coast through the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment