Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Leather Bar

Yeah, you read the title right.  We closed down The Leather Bar.  I think this might sound more impressive had they not stopped serving drinks at 10:30 PM. This bar was located within a pretty fancy hotel: The Park Hotel.  I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but I didn't think it would be as westernized as it was.  Either way, it was fun to go out as a group!  We also learned that although tipping at restaurants is not recommended, you're apparently supposed to tip about 10% at bars.  Too bad I didn't know that before we left the place...  Oops. This discovery has led me to come up with a new motto for tipping: if the place has toilet paper in the bathroom, they're getting a tip from me.

Oops. Sorry friends, but I'm too lazy to rotate.  View from the leather bar into the hotel lobby.

Some of the crew.

Again, too lazy to rotate.  This was the sweet bathroom sink --  slanted etched glass, where the water collects in the back trough-like contraption.  Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment